Brand USA Digital Asset Management Solution
Brand USA is a public private partnership with themission of promoting international travel to the USA. Learn more: http://thebrandusa.com/About-Brand-USA/Our%20Role%20in%20the%20Travel%20Industry.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to identify the appropriate vendor for Digital Asset Management (DAM). As Brand USA’s digital and social properties become increasingly content focused, we require an intuitive, flexible, secure and easily accessible sharing and storage environment for images, documents and videos. The company selected will be responsible for support, training and maintenance.
SCOPE OF WORK
Brand USA desires to store and share a considerable quantity of ever changing content generated internally and also gathered from domestic and international stakeholders.The solution must be cloud based (SaaS) and maintained by the vendor to be operational at all times with back-up redundancy.
- Storage and serving capacity to scale as required.User-management to permit controlled levels of content and workflow options through log-in and password.
- Terms, conditions and in-kind donation form must be displayed and accepted prior to submission or retrieval of assets.
- Asset record to show historical association.
- Admin clearance/approval required prior to uploaded assets being made available to users.
- Alert notification via email sent to admin upon upload, or removal request.
- After submission, admin can view, modify and approve asset.
- Ingestion of video, images, artwork and text can occur from simultaneous sources.
- Preview of assets– video, image, text, etc. is available prior to download.
- Search capabilities via tagging, file name and file extension.
- Sort capabilities by date ingest, file type, asset rights and asset name.
- Ability to organize assets into folders and sort based on file type, date and category.
- Assets will utilize common file formats including: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, PDF DOC, XLS, PPTX, MPEG, MOV, AVCHD, AVI, DV, MP3 and WAV.
- Capability to ingest and store large HD video files.
- Easy identification of duplicate files.
- Reporting to track user history including specific asset download, upload and overall asset use showing quantities of files downloaded.
- Meta-data, including licensing, must travel with asset.
- Ability to track specific use.
Deadline for Expressions of Interest